Don'tRip.BeOriginal;
Tuesday, April 11, 2006

this is a spelling joke..

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following: "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time." "You foul mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!" "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm just tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."

Tuesday, April 11, 2006;
the end
profile

abigail
1E9 '04, 2E9'05
3E8'O6
tkgs ` ex sacpian
tkgssb
(:

Current State

HEALTHY! but stressed..


Demands
FIRST PRIORITY:IMPROVE ON PLAYING THE OBOE
do my best for this year's subjects
do better in my musical area
move out

Amanda Leong
Anqi
Brenda
Camelia
Clara
Cheryl Lim
Cheryl Tan KH
Charlene
Charmaine
Chrystal
Elizabeth
Flora
Grace
Hui Min
Hsin Yu
Isabella
Jastry
Jing Ying
Jocina
Lynnette
Mrs Geh
Melanie
Olivia
Qingyuan
Ruoyu
Sally
Stephanie Yong
Shilbe
Ting
Xuan Han

tagtag



credits
Layout slaf;
Brushes Nadine
Image StockXchnge